Slogan

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Revolations (part 1)

Today is now begun. I've only a few blinks of sleep from last night, but I am wholly awake. Dawn arrived about an hour ago, and the birds are chirping softly to each other as they search & gather breakfast for their wee offspring.

It's nice to be able to jot down my thoughts again - to be able to sit, ponder & write. It's something I've done for over 20 years - and it hasn't failed me yet.

I still feel jaded about romance & soulmates, but that has to be set aside. I do still long for my cosmic other half, but I am somewhat-content to just let my search cease. My children was, is and always will be a fathomless source of love, laughter and life lessons - so my life continues on its primary mission: Motherhood.

Finding an equal balance of roles will be tricky, but I feel a renewed sense of confidence that I can & will figure it all out. Maybe not today, this week or even this year. But the process has re- commenced -- and my journey will continue.

As "they" say: Life does (truly) go on. And on... and on...

-FT

No comments:

Post a Comment